JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
While I may not be the most colorful o_O, bright, or entertaining person around it's time for a pay it forward. I put two bronze, but we may end up giving away 4 bronze instead of two, so let's see how things go!

The committee has agreed and it's now time to cough up and say let's do this!
:s0082:

Talking heads agree that free is a fantastic price. Dancing red things:s0073: and bananas:s0053: agree.

Here at NWFA we welcome everyone with :s0062: and love :s0159: and :s0160: the same.

Candidates you have until the stroke of 12:00 (2400) on February 1st , 2015 to submit, get votes for and get a free bronze membership!

Is this guy crazy? :s0002: :s0012: Does he pity the fool :s0120: or is he lonely and wants friends? :s0123:

:s0128:

Ok, back to what I was talking about.

This year marks 5 years I've been a member on this board. My knowledge of firearms, bullets, jokes and the like has vastly increased. I've even learned a little about :s0023::s0133:(dancing).:s0125:

Here are your requirements:
  • Be a member in good standings. Can you stand up? If you can't then you can remain seated and we will count you anyway.
  • Be alive (take a moment to give some thanks to those who are not with us and were large contributors to this board Sir Pinkham your contributions are appreciated)
  • Do you like to have some wine?:s0032:
  • Maybe you don't like wine but do like to whine?
  • Do you like spiders?:s0040:
  • Then again, you may not like spiders... :s0029:
  • Do you have a horse that... well acts like a horse? :s0036:
  • Do you not like spiders, and maybe you don't have a horse. That's ok too!
  • It's ok if you like to ride llamas. :s0055::s0153:
  • You could be sexy, of you could look like the south end of a northbound heffer. Doesn't matter to me.:s0124:
  • Atheist? Christian? Jew? Mus...no, FSM? If you contribute to NWFA I don't care about that right now. A person is a person and sometimes we all need a little help.:s0039:
  • Can you play the guitar like Esteban?:s0105: Maybe you plan a mean air guitar...:s0022:, of course maybe you can't even play either one of those, and that's perfectly fine too!

This is a big :s0067: to the contributing members on this board who have helped clean up shooting areas, brought new shooters into the fold and have helped to keep this national hobby going. Give yourself a pat on the back.

(comment below, share, spread it, give your reasons and the two people with the most liked posts get the years memberships in bronze)

or you can nominate somebody with the reasons. Have fun with it, life is too short to be grumpy or angry.

None of this::s0118::s0109:
Much of this: :s0005::s0115: (think Richard Simmons)

Last Edited:
Be creative. Don't convince me, tell a story that makes somebody laugh or even makes them cry. Be the person they remember and hit "like"...

Have fun.. :)

Karen Payne . . .Screen Name
I don't know her but I have read several of her posts here and think she should be considered for one of the memberships.

Sheldon

Well....

I tried.

Mrs Payne upgraded prior to the deadline.

Winners are:
1:
2:

Well then, aren't I day late and a dollar short. Don't know how I missed this but you are pretty cool for what you're doing anyways!:)

Topic Closed:
Two members chosen from the pool of two names and their membership will begin soon.

:)

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews