JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We often use the phrase, Free as in Free Beer, in the computer industry to discuss licensing. You can license this beer on Feb 29th, with just a little paperwork your net cost is $0.

"On February 29, Miller Lite will post a QR code to its Instagram and Twitter accounts. You have to scan the code, so you'll need to use a computer or someone else's phone. The code will take you to a site where you can submit a receipt for a 24-pack of Miller Lite purchased on Leap Day. The cost of your case will be refunded to your Paypal account.

That's it. You're actually getting a free case of Miller Lite, and you don't have to buy anything at all. You just have to front the money. Now, you just have to figure out what to do with your free day and free beer."

Is the catch that you are not buying it, like in the computer industry, you are merely "leasing" it?

I will pass on the Miller, which is more like beer flavored water with no hop presence. Instead I will imbibe with one of my 5 homebrews on tap. After all rolling your own is more rewarding and definitely more flavorful.:s0090:

"free beer" usually indicates something is only free in name. Like "I'll provide the beer if you help me move". It is "free" beer. Since this is Miller Light it is free "beer".

I will pass on the Miller, which is more like beer flavored water with no hop presence.
Get some and do any of the following:
  • Give to vagrants in your local big city
  • Use as exploding targets
  • Open can, pour on some unsuspecting chap's head and get into a fight
  • Open can, pour on own head so you can claim, "I had a golden shower..."
  • Use to clean the oil off your driveway
  • Use to kill slugs

"Free Beer":

I always fantasized about starting up a rock band with that name.

The ultimate culmination would be to look up at a venue marquis and see my band's name as the back-up group for "Bare Naked Ladies".

So what your saying is that Miller has to give away their beer for anyone to actually drink it!

Miller Lite

MlkVQP9.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top