JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 80 rounds of 30-06 ammo. I have no idea how old it is or if it is safe to shoot. It is all on strippers and mixed headstamps.....some LC and some NATO.......and others. I thought I would offer it up here for anyone that might want to pull it apart and use the brass. I can meet in Washougal.

IMG_7625.jpg

Would love to have it, since I have two rifles that would feast on it, but I feel that someone closer is in a better position to obtain.

I wanted for someone to be able to hopefully use/enjoy it..........otherwise I'm giving it to the PD to destroy along with some old corroded 12ga stuff

Like I said, I'd certainly shoot it. Most likely out of this Model 70, or out of my Tikka T3:
Winchester70.01.JPG
Is it shippable? Can we, as private citizens, even do that in this country? Or would this have to be a F-T-F transaction? o_O

That's kinda what I was thinking. Hopefully there's someone a lot closer to you than I am. I'm in Benton County...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top