JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
like New franchi affinity 12ga shotgun max-4 camo with box all the factory shim set and chokes

Trade value 650

Will trade for 20ga shotgun of same Quality
Or trade for rifle

or marlin jm stamped rifles

44 or bigger revolver

053BB996-5E2D-4374-BE05-FC6D10223786.jpeg

Last Edited:
This may seem like a dumb question, but I'll ask anyway. Is the safety at the front of the trigger guard or at the rear of the trigger guard? If it is at the rear, I would be interested in a trade for my Remington 30.06 with a Leupold scope. I currently have it listed for $700.00 but would trade for $650.00. Is this Franchi an inertia driven semi-auto or gas? Thank you.

This may seem like a dumb question, but I'll ask anyway. Is the safety at the front of the trigger guard or at the rear of the trigger guard? If it is at the rear, I would be interested in a trade for my Remington 30.06 with a Leupold scope. I currently have it listed for $700.00 but would trade for $650.00. Is this Franchi an inertia driven semi-auto or gas? Thank you.
Safety is at the back and it's inertia driven

Thank you. My Remington 30.06 is listed under Rifle Classifieds. "Classic Remington 721" for $700.00. I am in Albany. Take a look at the pictures and the description and let me know what you think. Thank you.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.