JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Easy link to make your voices heard on HB5062/HB1068 restricting standard capacity magazines:

Spread.The.Word.

Boss

PS. On a side note, local paper started talking about some of the proposed in Olympia...as per usual/MSM/Fake news...totally biased. Completely/conveniently didn't even mention those pesky 'registration' requirements. If folks have the means, help spread the truth in the comments section.

A well-argued, personalized email should be preferred. I could imagine these mass-emails, like spam, are easily detected and filtered out by the email server. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

A well-argued, personalized email should be preferred. I could imagine these mass-emails, like spam, are easily detected and filtered out by the email server. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I do both. This year I am sending physical letters as well. I think they keep track of how many people contact them about an issue. Some methods are worth more than others.

These "mass emails" take 10 seconds. Ive never got spam after doing them, so I see no reason not to participate.

I do know someone reads the regular emails and letters, I have got many responses. Mostly from R's but a few anti's aswell.

These "mass emails" take 10 seconds. Ive never got spam after doing them, so I see no reason not to participate.
I was thinking they'd be treated as spam at the receiving end, and filtered out, not that the sender would start receiving spam. Assuming the emails do get through though, I can imagine it's still better to participate in this manner than doing nothing at all.

I was thinking they'd be treated as spam at the receiving end, and filtered out, not that the sender would start receiving spam. Assuming the emails do get through though, I can imagine it's still better to participate in this manner than doing nothing at all.
I understand. I was just trying to let people know that getting spam after doing these isnt an issue. I cant say if they junk these or not but they are dumb if they do. Someone in their position should want to know what the populace is thinking, regardless if they agree or not. I agree personal email is best but doing both is better

If magazine capacity restrictions make the public "safe" from criminals, then gasoline tank size restrictions would also make the public "safe" from drunk drivers.

completed & funded

13 (3) In order to continue to possess a large capacity magazine
14 that was legally possessed on the effective date of this section, the
15 person possessing the large capacity magazine shall possess the large
16 capacity magazine only on property owned or immediately controlled by
17 the person, or while engaged in the legal use of the large capacity
18 magazine at a duly licensed firing range, or while engaged in a
19 lawful outdoor recreational activity such as hunting, or while
20 traveling to or from either of these locations for the purpose of
21 engaging in the legal use of the large capacity magazine, provided
22 that the large capacity magazine is stored unloaded and in a separate
23 locked container during transport.
24 (4) A person who violates this section is guilty of a gross
25 misdemeanor punishable under chapter 9A.20 RCW.

--- END ---

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads