JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While I don't trust WND 100% either, if you think muslims in 3rd world counries tolerate Christians you are in for a rude awakening.

Wow, you don't believe Sweden's news sources? About their own country's issues?
So the UKMail is bogus too? Then I guess the BBC and the Telegraph are whackos too?
Buy a clue there bud!
That article is no different than the average global warming hit piece. The AGW folks are the same people that can't tell you what the weather will be a month from now, and yet they are predicting we'll all be under water by 2050 if we don't stop driving.
Okay, this tears it LOL. Now you're linking NBC/MSNBC which happens to be this admin's biggest supporter in the mainstream media.
You don't like what they print, don't read it. But don't come back with their articles when they support the admin then.

Oh yeah, Wiki is ALWAYS factual, and never promotes an agenda.
Do you even know how Wikipedia works?

So, there was/is a birth certificate. Great, but they didn't use that type of form in the early 60s. That form came later. And how it was completed is still in question, due to the multiple layers in the PDF.
Or do you not understand how that works either?

Go have another glass of kool-aide and work on your tan.
Don't worry, be happy!

Wait a minute, you don't trust WND but you try to defend it? You didn't have to defend each article individually. It's a representation of their choice of content, which isn't much. Here's tomorrows breaking news: Aunt Sally bought a used Buick LaSabre.

Secondly, that Wiki link is a lot more factual than a website from an attorney's office who lost their suit against Obama; especially when said wiki link cites all 213 of it's references at the bottom of the page with links so you can verify its' source yourself. That's a far cry from the two anti-Obama sites. All of WND's anti-Obama stories are written by it's staff of Bob Unruh and Jerome R. Corsi, and cite no other outside news outlets. And the second site is named ObamaCrimes.com. I don't really have to say much else. Come on now, it's an attorney's blog.

And again, do you need to sling insults when you have a conversation?

I didn't defend WND, just the FACT that muslims in 3rd world countries persecute and often kill Christians. Care to dispute that?

So, you STILL haven't read the article at the link in the OP have you?
Or you did, but you still have no answers for the questions asked there, and are still h3ll-bent on chanting the party line.

I only "sling insults" when they're justified because someone has their head in the sand, or their fingers in their ears, doing the LaLaLaLa thing,...

Need a straw?

And again, do you need to sling insults when you have a conversation?

In this case I think Jamie6.5 uses insults as a tactic to put a little smoke and confusion into his argument in order to divert from the fact that his arguments are baseless and are tin foil hat conspiracy at it's very worst.

Actually, Barack Obama is an android from the Andromeda Galaxy, and his sole purpose in invading Earth and becoming President is to distract attention from the FACT that the Communist Chinese are actually tunneling through the Earth's core to burst up out of American soil right under our beds with an endless flood of hungry Chinese soldiers to EAT US. This hidden FACT must be true, because I read it in a guy's blog that nobody has heard of yet still claims to be an institute with lots of "researcher" members; and besides, I WANT to believe it, so it must be true. I am quite certain this is all true, because I read it in a blog, and the blog SAYS it has proof that it is true. So there..................................elsullo

You Fool! The tunnel is a red herring! the chinese have been massing an army on the Mexican and Canadian borders for years! Plastic surgery to make them look like harmless Braceros and Canuks. The EATing thing is the only thing you got right.

ALL the Republican party had to do was have candidates other than a ancient old man and a stupid backwoods woman that can say "a bridge to nowhere",but had little else going for her while on public TV...............

and none of this would be a factor.

So, better than that "ancient old man (who happens to be an American HERO) and a stupid backwoods woman (I can't say much about her, I think she's kinda dumb, but I'd do her)", is a muslim of questionable birth, who thinks we have 57 states, as the prez of the country that is leading the "War on Terror" (mostly against Muslims, who hate us) That sounds right to you?

The fundamental issue of this thread is his complete lack of regard for the Constitution (That wrinkly old piece of paper that some choose to defend with their life, he didn't) by refusing to grant FOI access to his past. THAT is what Jamie is pissed about. Not whether he is truly American born, but his outright refusal to be transparent. Come on, over 2 years to release a birth certificate? I had to produce one to get my job in healthcare, why wouldn't he need one to be a politician? When it first became an issue, he should have been able to run home, open his fire-proof box that he keeps his important paperwork in, and say "Here is be, homey"

The same people that defend the prez will end up crying foul and will jump on the bandwagon when there is an incident with the police and they don't believe all the facts got out to show what actually happened. Same thing. TRANSPARENCY. That was part of his ticket during the election, so why doesn't he live up to it. You either have it or you don't.

I personally think the GOP dumped the election on purpose. They knew the economic crises was coming, so they threw a couple sacrifical lambs out there. The (D)umbs knew it was coming also, so instead of having a real politician lose, they threw a mostly unknown Senator and nearly useless old guy into the ring. Now Obama looks bad, the GOP not quite so much, and the people behind Obama create a bunch of outside issues (see OP article) to distract us and make us sheep forget about how bad off the country is right now.

So, better than that "ancient old man (who happens to be an American HERO) and a stupid backwoods woman (I can't say much about her, I think she's kinda dumb, but I'd do her)", is a muslim of questionable birth, who thinks we have 57 states, as the prez of the country that is leading the "War on Terror" (mostly against Muslims, who hate us) That sounds right to you?

The fundamental issue of this thread is his complete lack of regard for the Constitution (That wrinkly old piece of paper that some choose to defend with their life, he didn't) by refusing to grant FOI access to his past. THAT is what Jamie is pissed about. Not whether he is truly American born, but his outright refusal to be transparent. Come on, over 2 years to release a birth certificate? I had to produce one to get my job in healthcare, why wouldn't he need one to be a politician? When it first became an issue, he should have been able to run home, open his fire-proof box that he keeps his important paperwork in, and say "Here is be, homey"

The same people that defend the prez will end up crying foul and will jump on the bandwagon when there is an incident with the police and they don't believe all the facts got out to show what actually happened. Same thing. TRANSPARENCY. That was part of his ticket during the election, so why doesn't he live up to it. You either have it or you don't.

I personally think the GOP dumped the election on purpose. They knew the economic crises was coming, so they threw a couple sacrifical lambs out there. The (D)umbs knew it was coming also, so instead of having a real politician lose, they threw a mostly unknown Senator and nearly useless old guy into the ring. Now Obama looks bad, the GOP not quite so much, and the people behind Obama create a bunch of outside issues (see OP article) to distract us and make us sheep forget about how bad off the country is right now.

It didn't take him 2 years to release his birth certificate. He originally released it on June 12, 2008, and it was verified by Hawaiian Department of Health spokeswoman Janice Okubo. But these birthers are trying to find any angle to prove he's not American. This is insane and the whole short form, long form certificate is just manufactured outrage. Birth certificates are different from state to state, and there's all kinds of information out there on how Hawaii does theirs. How much more transparent can you get? Anything else you guys want from him? Urine sample perhaps, or will that be assumed to be fake too?
Here's his legal birth certificate that he's already released (and I'd like to add that my wife's Hawaiian birth certificate is identical), <broken link removed> his marriage certificate, his driving record, and his attorney registration.

If the country is in bad shape then talk about the issues instead of this nonsense. If you don't like him then attack him on his policies, but to say he's not American is despicable. I'd also like to point out that Obama was actually born in the US unlike McCain who was born in Panama and his birth certificate says "Birth Abroad", but Obama is the one scrutinized. Is this the plan for the next election? Is the GOP going to insinuate that he's not American, that he's not one of us, that he's trying to destroy this country; instead of telling the American people how THEY'RE planning on fixing things. I'm not a political analyst but that sounds like a terrible plan.

If they stick with this plan they'll lose the center, and maybe even a good portion of the right of center. Especially if they don't deliver on what they believe was the mandate of the last election and get some stuff done. Because most people in American don't give a crap about Planned Parenthood or gay marriage, they want jobs. I'm sure the guy that's about to get foreclosed on could care less if two dudes want to get married.

So I take it you still haven't found the answers to my questions, or the ones in the OP's link. You know, the ones obama has spent over a million of YOUR and MY dollars to keep hidden. Not to mention the lifetime SCOTUS appointment for payback to EK.

This guy is all about hush money and appointments, and NOTHING about transparency like he promised. H3ll, GWB was WAY more transparent than this guy. Even slick willy has him beat. Yet you keep "beating the (leftist) drum."
He has a God complex. Evidence of that would be his desire to re-write firearm laws by executive order, he and his DOJ stonewalling the house oversight committee, and his recent refusal of congressional demand that he bring his policies in Libya in line with the War Powers Act.

All hail king obama! Long live the king!! (sic)

BTW scrappy,... Do you even know who the first "birther" was/is?

Yup. Americans just want jobs. They want the economy out of the toilet. Yet he spent his first two years in office on health care, cap and trade, government takeovers and hand offs to unions, spending taxpayer money like the proverbial drunken sailor,...

Everything except what he should have been doing.
But he has a plan!! Raise taxes! (but only on the rich, yeah sure) Except that won't work, and every economist that's worth a damn has told him so. Yet he and his minions keep chanting it to sway the little guy voter.
And all the while your purchasing power slides further down into the gutter due to quantitative easing and deficit spending.
You'd better buy that clue soon, or you won't be able to afford it!

Like I said, he has a God complex.

In this case I think Jamie6.5 uses insults as a tactic to put a little smoke and confusion into his argument in order to divert from the fact that his arguments are baseless and are tin foil hat conspiracy at it's very worst.
Hmmm, the terms "baseless" and "tin foil hat" imply that the answers to my questions, and the ones in the OP's link are either available, or not relevant.
Do you know what and where they are?
Do you know where "Mr transparency" keeps them?
You seem to be a rather devout follower so I thought you might know, that's why I'm asking.

Or are you so enthralled with "o" that you don't care?
So you gave to his legal defense fund willingly?
He makes your leg tingle too doesn't he?

I guess it boils down to who's link is more credible. The ex-CIA agent, or the spokesman for the Hawaiian DOH. But the beauty of conspiracy theories is you get to say everything and everyone that doesn't support you is lying or covering up the truth. It's also why conspiracy theorists aren't taken seriously.

I don't see any kerning in this thread which means that this thread must have been typewritten back in the 60's which means we are all actually travelling through time right now. And Obama is at fault. Vote Weiner in 71'!

I guess it boils down to who's link is more credible. The ex-CIA agent, or the spokesman for the Hawaiian DOH. But the beauty of conspiracy theories is you get to say everything and everyone that doesn't support you is lying or covering up the truth. It's also why conspiracy theorists aren't taken seriously.

Just maaaaaybe, that's the strategy.................:s0131:

33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True.

» 33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True, What Every Person Should Know… Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

So I take it you still haven't found the answers to my questions, or the ones in the OP's link. You know, the ones obama has spent over a million of YOUR and MY dollars to keep hidden. Not to mention the lifetime SCOTUS appointment for payback to EK.

This guy is all about hush money and appointments, and NOTHING about transparency like he promised. H3ll, GWB was WAY more transparent than this guy. Even slick willy has him beat. Yet you keep "beating the (leftist) drum."
He has a God complex. Evidence of that would be his desire to re-write firearm laws by executive order, he and his DOJ stonewalling the house oversight committee, and his recent refusal of congressional demand that he bring his policies in Libya in line with the War Powers Act.

All hail king obama! Long live the king!! (sic)

BTW scrappy,... Do you even know who the first "birther" was/is?

Add some lead to that tin foil hat of yours. Dig the fillings out of your cavities so the CIA can't invade your thoughts.

Why don't you pull your head out Kev.
Circumventing the process is what makes "how he got there" fundamentally flawed.
The press was complicit in hiding obama's full disclosure with regard to his history in the run-up to the 2008 election. They (the mainstream media) had their favorite, and they obviously made no effort to expose ANY aspect of his past or present that might hurt his candidacy.

Your advocacy of his policies, together with your and elsullo's ongoing efforts to ridicule anyone that steps up and wants him subjected to the same fishbowl tactics employed by the press AGAINST his opponents supports my earlier assertion that you DO believe you were duped along with the other 52% of voters.
You know damned good and well that if his past was exposed, you'd look like the perfect dummy. I believe the press is "in the same boat" so to speak.
There is no way in h3ll they want the whole truth to come out now, as it would mean they lose their last straw of credibility with the American public/voter.

Sarah Palin's e-mails while she was AK's governor were recently released and the press pounced, hiring screen-ers to pore over them looking for dirt. So far it has backfired,...

Can anyone here imagine the same thing happening with our prez? I certainly can't.
He is all too happy to keep his skeletons in the closet, and the mainstream media is more than willing to help him do just that.
That is the part that is fundamentally flawed.
As is your defense of same.

GET OVER IT!! :s0131:

Like the Bush administration was any more transparent?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top