JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Ran with Tristan Foster of Foss Protection today in a 4 hour, semi-private (myself and a friend) course. This was held at Renton Fish and Game in an open, outdoors tactical bay, in WA state. I can NOT stress Foss Protection enough, Tristan is one of the rare breed of instructors. Knowlegable, respectful and absoloutely hilarious (which goes a long ways in making the day fun and comfortable, I've never laughed so hard during a course before). He ran us through barrier work, speed drills, weapons manipulation, shot timer drills, short course of fire work, movement/run and gun and of course, the fundamentals to start. He took the time to get to know us, our levels of shooting and literally built a course of fire on the fly that pushed us right to our max level but not uncomfortably beyond.

What I liked above all, was that Tristan SHOWED us what we needed to do, not just told us. He was right there running the same drills and course with us. To many instructors TELL you what to do vs. running along side ya, shooting and having fun themselves.

Absoloutely outstanding work at a very affordable, hourly rate. I look forward to future sessions, he has a client for the foreseeable future in myself.

Last Edited:
The owner of Foss came into our range and inquired about using us as a host sometime. He seemed like a nice guy! He had a whole packet and everything. Very professional.

The owner of Foss came into our range and inquired about using us as a host sometime. He seemed like a nice guy! He had a whole packet and everything. Very professional.

Tristan? He's a good dood, knowledgeable, experienced and fun to train under. Could not recommend him enough.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top