JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy folks! We have a basic pistol (sometimes referred to as "pistol 1") course coming up on March 12th (Sunday), held in the outdoor action bays at Renton Fish and Game in WA. Top notch training and instruction for the individual looking to take the next steps in their handgun training without breaking the bank. This course is designed from the ground up for those who have purchased a firearm and put some time in at the range, or maybe taken an intro course already or even entirely new but now looking to bring their skills and confidence up a level.

Covered in this 4 hour course:
  • Intro to holster work
  • Fundamentals refinement (safety, grip, stance, trigger press, sight picture and alignment, malfunctions)
  • Reloads
  • Skill and drill tracking through metrics and data collecting
  • Firearm familiarization
  • Gear selection and education

Instructed by Tristan Foster of Foss Protection, this is a course purpose built for good people wanting to raise their personal bar a bit. Taught in a low key but highly efficient, safe and fun way, this is an ideal course for any one interested in moving their training forward.

$150.00 for 4 hours of training
Max class size will be 10 with the primary instructor and a secondary instructor
Held on March 12th from 1pm to 5pm at Renton Fish and Game https://www.rfgc.org/

See: https://www.fossprotection.com/ for further information, instructor background and booking

Hope to see you there and if you have any questions please feel free to reach out to myself via these boards. My name is Jesse and will be assisting in the course, I have nearly 100 hours of documented training time with Foss Protection.

Last Edited:
Last bump before class, some spots left for anyone who owns a pistol and a holster looking for fundamentals/basics or just looking to brush up on their skills. We will be outdoors in a bay during the rainy season, pack accordingly!

A note on that video fwiw. video just shows a guy shooting. Video of him teaching would help poeple know if it is someone they want to train with or not. I didn't click on the other links so perhaps there is info on that there I dunno. Just constructive feedback, feel free to ignore.

A note on that video fwiw. video just shows a guy shooting. Video of him teaching would help poeple know if it is someone they want to train with or not. I didn't click on the other links so perhaps there is info on that there I dunno. Just constructive feedback, feel free to ignore.
Always appreciate feedback! I'll pass it along. Stay Safe!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top