JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I get closed a fair amount. Some don't like the topics other than guns cause I think they want to escape the crap in the world. I see there point.
BUT. This also a place where we would like to be ourselves and talk about the things that are going right or wrong in the world. I could do a better job at being more positive. But this ain't Ifish and I like that!

I like this site.
I like a lot of the folks that inhabit this arena, and I haven't even met em ftf yet.
Most of you are my neighbors, so to speak.
I think the libs provide sig int.

I've wondered who the mods are and why they do some of the things they do.
Their actions seem to be at odds with the flow of the forums.
If they close a thread, I would like to see the last post be an explaination, and abit more
revealing than "closed, rule violation".

I get closed a fair amount. Some don't like the topics other than guns cause I think they want to escape the crap in the world. I see there point.
BUT. This also a place where we would like to be ourselves and talk about the things that are going right or wrong in the world. I could do a better job at being more positive. But this ain't Ifish and I like that!

But think about what would happen to those who walk away from battle in the middle of war. This is war to save our Constitution along with the 2nd.

Precisely. Ifish is a commercial site and all about nothing but money and it is run by libs.
It is the reason I stopped going there.

I would truly hate to see this site go that route, but they are talking about some kind of closing of politics here, and if that happens it will be no better than a million other sites out there. I feel the reason it has 30,000 plus followers is because it is a place we can counter the left and bad gun legislation and its roots. I do not see that kind of following anywhere else out there.
I would really hate to have to go elsewhere to do battle, but I will fight for the 2nd and against those that would destroy it until they bury me. Even then I will come back to haunt their souls !

There is a discussion going on here that most might miss.
Seems like more input is needed.

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/showthread.php?t=161168

The closed threads in off topic

Taku this is Joe's forum and much like his house he gets to choose the rules. He is not limiting anyone's freedom of speech and since its his site I will abide by whatever decision he makes weather not not its the one I want. I won't leave if I don't agree what he wants done with his site. Its his, he does the work and he assigns the moderators.

Taku this is Joe's forum and much like his house he gets to choose the rules. He is not limiting anyone's freedom of speech and since its his site I will abide by whatever decision he makes weather not not its the one I want. I won't leave if I don't agree what he wants done with his site. Its his, he does the work and he assigns the moderators.

Absolutely, it is His forum. I just expressed my point of view. It is up to him what he does with it.
My fight to guard the 2nd goes on regardless of where it is.
I ike it here because of its potential. But the same can be done out there in many places. It would just take multiple forums to accomplish the same reach.
I believe the reason this forum has so many followers is because it is as it is now.
The ones that go PC are pretty much dead, which is what the left likes.
Here, it is far from my decision. I am just one of the members like you are.
My goal is to save the 2nd, and have to be where I can help do that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top