Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Former Medic from Grants Pass

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Mr2000, Jun 19, 2011.

1. Mr2000

Mr2000 Grants Pass, OR Member

Hey everyone,

As of June 23rd, I am no longer under the ball and chain of Uncle Sam!

I'm coming home to Grants Pass after 4 years in the Army stationed in Fort Bragg, NC.

I've been an active member of: CarolinaShootersForum.com - Powered by vBulletin for a good while and have been around guns pretty much all my life.

While serving in Afghanistan during OEF 9/10 I was able to get some pretty awesome training from a pal of mine who traveled to Israel many times and was taught by the IDF.

I hope to use this training I received to help other people become more confident and comfortable with their firearms, and their personal safety.

I plan to start shooting competitively with the IDPA and possibly branch off from there.

Lastly thank you all for stemming my woes about finding another great forum to come to, I hope that this community proves to be as warm and welcoming as the Carolinas!

2. Z-PDX

Z-PDX Clack Member

Welcome back and thanks for your service.

Ft. Bragg? 18D?

- Z

3. Mr2000

Hey Z!

Fort Bragg, 82nd, 68W

4. Benny503

Benny503 Grants Pass Well-Known Member

Welcome to NWFA, I am live in Grants Passas well.There are few people here from GP that I've met at the JcSP shooting range that arevery active in this forum.

5. Mr2000

I saw the MRPC website and I figured that's where I'd begin my quest for competitions :)

6. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

7. bruzer

bruzer Grants Pass, OR Well-Known Member

Welcome Aboard and welcome home. "It's the Climate" is great right now. Cool mornings and warm afternoons.
    "Thank you"
    Mike

8. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

Welcome from the Southern Oregon, Grants Pass area!