JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I have finally pulled the trigger i bought a home in Grant's Pass. Home in Kalifornia sold. I now can use and enjoy my ASW s with freedom . Now I can have my NFA weapons to enjoy. Hope to meet other fellow firearms enthusiasts. Im a retired LEO so the state of Jefferson is great for me, besides having lots of family here.

Greetings program!

tron-1982-4-450x337.jpg

...And a welcome to the Great State of Jefferson!

Welcome to GP! We have a couple of anti 2A bills about to pass out of the state capitol, but still a much better experience than Cali. First stop should be Black Flag Armory in Medford to get your suppressor paperwork started :) Have you been out to the Merlin gun range yet? We have a 3Gun practice the second Saturday of the month around 9:00 AM. It's free. You don't need to shoot 3Gun to come and participate. Everyone is always happy to share what firearms are there. Lots of folks just shooting hand guns and PCC. Come by this Saturday and say hi!

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

[Edit- We are doing non ODFW supported cleanups at public forests] - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Welcome to GP. I actually live closer to Rogue River then I do to GP. Lots of great guns stores here in town.
Doc Holidays
The Armory
Fox Firearms
Just to name a few.
Our local range out in Merlin has many great clubs to shoot with.

Welcome to the forum, great bunch of folks here.

Happy to hear how you escaped Kalifornia, I'm a fellow refugee from their as well. Beautiful state, lovely weather, just a nightmare to earn a living in and to be anything other than FAR left.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top