JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello community-
I was referred to this site by a Tigard police officer when I called to ask what I could do with my late husband's ammunition and things.

I am not knowledgeable about what he left behind an am seeking help in making sure his ammunition, gun belts, gun accessories, etc go to a lawful gun owner and not someone with bad intentions.
Was hoping to place an ad in your classified section but, am unsure the best way to do that.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Nicole G

Condolences for your loss.

I'm not aware of anyone here who buys up estates or similar as of yet, though I have not been here as long as others.

I have heard of our local gunsmith and resident firearms expert Tim who goes by screen name @Velzey helping with estates at times. He may be reached here via PM or on his website.

Otherwise the classified section here is one of the best in the PNW and listing stuff on there is quite easy and one could easily list all the firearms and accessories there easily. It is very much a sellers market right now as of the civil unrest and political nature of the recent election. Stuff is selling fast, usually for higher than normal prices.

Best of luck and again sorry for the loss!

Reno

Condolences for your loss.

I'm not aware of anyone here who buys up estates or similar as of yet, though I have not been here as long as others.

I have heard of our local gunsmith and resident firearms expert Tim who goes by screen name @Velzey helping with estates at times. He may be reached here via PM or on his website.

Otherwise the classified section here is one of the best in the PNW and listing stuff on there is quite easy and one could easily list all the firearms and accessories there easily. It is very much a sellers market right now as of the civil unrest and political nature of the recent election. Stuff is selling way and fast, usually for higher than normal prices.

Best of luck and again sorry for the loss!

Reno
Thanks Reno
I'll send him a message

Thank you,
Nicole G
I would check with any remaining family FIRST before selling anything.

Your husband may have promised certain items to cousins, nieces or nephews.

My Great Uncle had a dozen captured WW II rifles that he set aside for when I turned 18. After he passed a neighbor spied them in the garage and offered my Great Aunt about a tenth of their worth cash for "the whole lot of that old junk". I am still pissed about that.

If you have a fair number of firearms there are online databases used to value guns.

The access cost is in the $50 range, but worth it so that you don't leave money on the table.

If interested I can send you the links. Let me k ow, I'm at work now.so can't forward the info until this evening.

Bless you, and please let us know if you are not getting the help you need. Classified ads here require a price to be posted. This is probably the part you will need to have some experienced help with. Take some notes on what you have, and take pictures if possible. If you are unable to do do this, please respond to this and we ( I ) will assist you. Note that selling ammunition is legal and it is done regularly between individuals. Firearms must be transferred at an FFL ( Federal Firearms License ) This is generally a gun store where a Federal background check is done through the phone system with a Federal office. All other types of firearm accessories are legal to sell. Please keep us informed of your progress.

Hello community-
I was referred to this site by a Tigard police officer when I called to ask what I could do with my late husband's ammunition and things.

I am not knowledgeable about what he left behind an am seeking help in making sure his ammunition, gun belts, gun accessories, etc go to a lawful gun owner and not someone with bad intentions.
Was hoping to place an ad in your classified section but, am unsure the best way to do that.
Thank you,
Nicole G
I am so sorry! Losing a spouse is probably one of the hardest things to go through, hopefully you have family/friends that are close and you can rely on!
That being said I have a friend who lives in Mcminnville and he deals with firearm values, estates etc when it comes to "firearms" and related items etc. Feel free to PM me and I will give you his info. Peace be with you!:(

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top