JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi Folks
I am new to the Scappoose area and it seems there aren't any nice places to shoot this side of the Clatskanie Gun Club. I would like to find a some folks interested in creating a good place to shoot pistol and rifles in this area. I know some folks just use BLM land, but I am thinking a more formal spot that would support a non-profit organization of shooters and paper tearing enthusiasts.

Hi Grant,

Shoot me an email and we'll explore this opportunity in your area. [email protected] .

I agree, there should be a good few places to shoot in your area. There are some, however, they are not developed nor endorsed by any management agency. It's rather deprived of quality shooting lanes. Let's figure it out and set our sites on the appropriate agencies to start cultivating some good shooting opportunities up there.

Bill

Hi Grant,

Shoot me an email and we'll explore this opportunity in your area. [email protected] .

I agree, there should be a good few places to shoot in your area. There are some, however, they are not developed nor endorsed by any management agency. It's rather deprived of quality shooting lanes. Let's figure it out and set our sites on the appropriate agencies to start cultivating some good shooting opportunities up there.

Bill
I agree. I am going to start making some contacts around here to get plugged into the community a bit. I suspect that are some folks who know some folks. :)

I'm curious if you guys made any progress on this? I'm in the area as well and would also love to see something identified, happy to help as well.
I did not get any traction in the Fall. I am still interested in a solution have a plan in place to take this to the next level, but have been a little short on time to execute. Would be glad to visit about possibilities if you have an interest.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top