JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello fellow hunters/shooters,
I am always disappointed in the way some individuals leave their campsites or shooting locations so littered. We have these wonderful forests that are open for all of us to enjoy and they are abused repeatedly by lazy inconsiderate people! There may be a day when we do not have use of as many forest lands due to this abuse. Please, if you are camping or shooting up in the mountains, clean up after yourself. Just throw your trash back in the truck you brought it up in. This is not directed to most who read, but only the small percentage that give us all a bad name.

I would like to put out a challenge to all that feel as I do. Load some extra trash bags up with you when going to the forest and fill one with the excess trash you see in your hunting area. I hunted six days this year and brought home three extra bags of trash left behind by the inconsiderate.
That was my small part in the Saddle Mt area. What forest have or will you be helping clean up?

We clean up after folks in the Salmonberry area all the time. My wife and I spend a good portion of our lives hiking the RR, camping, shooting, fishing, etc up in those parts and we're disgusted how some people treat our forests, streams and rivers. I can never understand how people can carry in a 6 pack of Coors Light but its too heavy to carry out after the beer is consumed. LAZY LAZY LAZY.

What forest have or will you be helping clean up?
Been doing just that for years wherever I go. It sickens me when I see some of the trash left behind. We lost a really nice spot on the Deschutes River a few years ago due to trash. The Forest Circus simply cleaned it up, plowed up the access roads to it dropped some trees where the roads were and that was that - no more drive in access.

We keep losing more and more areas to shoot, due to the thoughtless actions of a few. While I wish I could get them to pick up after themselves, their actions show that they don't care; so any time I go shooting I always take an extra heavy-duty trash bag or two, and bring back more than I took. If we could all do that, we would have more areas remain open to hunting and shooting. Pass it along....

We keep losing more and more areas to shoot, due to the thoughtless actions of a few. While I wish I could get them to pick up after themselves, their actions show that they don't care; so any time I go shooting I always take an extra heavy-duty trash bag or two, and bring back more than I took. If we could all do that, we would have more areas remain open to hunting and shooting. Pass it along....

exactly
do your part
then do a little extra to offset the boneheads
reminds me of some old saying about lifters and leaners

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show