JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ford Econoline Cargo Service Van Long Version E150

Well looks like I have to write this again, Up for sale here is a extended van that I bought from the original owner of Fritz's drain service in 2004, it has 274,000 miles on it. The engine was replaced about 20,000 miles ago by the previous owner.

Will TRADE for Firearms and Ammo, Let me know what you have to offer!

It isn't in the best shape but it's strong runner that gets good gas mileage about 17 MPG in city and 20 MPG on the HWY. It has a inline V6. It's an Automatic Transmission.

What I've done and whats included; *** Bonus Items ***

Replaced the Tires for $600. Replaced the Battery. Replaced the front and rear brakes and had the rear drums resurfaced. Tinted the side and back windows and added window vents to the front 2 windows. Replaced almost every light bulb in the van. Added a ladder rack to the top. Had 2 tires studded for winter travel which I never did do any of but they are included along with a new spare tire.Had some nasty carpet in the front, I removed that and bought a new rubber floor mat but haven't put it in yet, but it's included along with 2 New in the box heavy duty rear shocks that I never got around to putting in. I also had a tool box that i left in the van with extra fuses,bulbs,vehicle jack,safety road markers,air compressor and other goodies...that stays with the van along with the complimentary plunger that the previous owner had left as a token of good luck.

what’s wrong with it;

Passenger Door is missing some bolts from the hinges so it's kinda hard to open.
The side slider door has a tricky lock mechanism I'll show you the magic of how to lock it. One of the back windows got broken out by the kids in the neighborhood so I replaced it with a Pirate looking eye patch of sheet metal. The front windshield leaks water when it sits, but not when your driving it. Speaking of the windshield... the wiper motor only has one speed..HIGH. The tabs have expired so you need to get new tabs. The hood is rusted out and there is a little rust throughout the van but nothing too serious. The engine cover thats inside the van has a broken latch and thus gets pretty hot on the floor near the passenger side.

I'm sure there is something I'm forgetting but if I remember I will update the ad. Blue book is about $2200 on the low end for this van but with the high miles and condition I think $799 is fair especially with all the extras that are included and the upgrades that I've done.

Cash Only, Face to face only...

Will TRADE for Firearms and Ammo, Let me know what you have to offer!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top