JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There's an apparent design flaw in it is causing issues with them. The company refuses to admit the flaw and at this time has no intention of correcting it.

If you happen to get one and it fails to run for you: take it apart and check the sear spring. it's likely kinked/bent and needs replaced.

The design flaw causes this issue based on the angle of the spring vs the angle of the sear load on the spring. You could probably fix the issue by filling the original spring hole with jb-weld and re-drilling one at about a 15° upward angle to help prevent spring bind and side loading the spring.

There's an apparent design flaw in it is causing issues with them. The company refuses to admit the flaw and at this time has no intention of correcting it.

If you happen to get one and it fails to run for you: take it apart and check the sear spring. it's likely kinked/bent and needs replaced.

The design flaw causes this issue based on the angle of the spring vs the angle of the sear load on the spring. You could probably fix the issue by filling the original spring hole with jb-weld and re-drilling one at about a 15° upward angle to help prevent spring bind and side loading the spring.

See post #37 in this thread for additional info. It is posted in other threads as well.

For some, it may be worth it. This trigger is a fraction of the cost of a true transferable M16 lower receiver.

If one follows Reddit, they come back in stock weekly. Sell out in minutes, but they are only $380 plus $20 shipping.

Sunk cost if you can't return it. Better to spend another $75 to fix it (assuming it will be fixed) than to have a trigger that doesn't work.

Personally I will wait for version 2 - assuming they are not banned by then.

Sunk cost if you can't return it. Better to spend another $75 to fix it (assuming it will be fixed) than to have a trigger that doesn't work.

Personally I will wait for version 2 - assuming they are not banned by then.
This right here is the way I feel about them. I dislike being an unpaid Beta tester

Heard about a flaw in these things and they wear out fast... first time I heard about them, I thought of a paintball marker, specifically a tippmann 98C with a response trigger that used excess blowback pressure from firing the paintball to power a piston that pushed the trigger forward to reset it...

The result of which was, with the right trigger pressure, you could shoot semi but you could also in essence, burst as many as you want or something that resembled full auto...

For a paintball marker, it was great, not something I would want on a real firearm. Have a FA Gen3 Binary, I like that here and there but it still a rather controlled firing and holding down the trigger just gives a single shot...

Just put up a monitoring software on the website. I could have bought it so many times if they only ship to WA (It is legal in WA but they won't ship)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top