JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't get over their video when the LCO is so loose it's just flopping around with the recoil of the rifle. I've never understood the "cool" factor of binary and now these triggers. I can't imagine them being practical. Maybe just fun at the range but that's it.

Heres another one that is in the same areas of iffy. They can sell them beca it's simply etched on, not precut. At least these guys have a form to print off and you can mail it to them!

1609289033454.jpeg

So, any local dealers want to order some so I can come by and pay in cash?

@HighLine maybe?

Reno,

We have reached out to them multiple times. Their response so far has basically been that they do not have a dealer program and doesn't seem like they have any interest in doing so. I tried to get a bulk deal of 10-20 per order.. response was that they are selling as quick as they make them so I can order just like everyone else...

Reno,

We have reached out to them multiple times. Their response so far has basically been that they do not have a dealer program and doesn't seem like they have any interest in doing so. I tried to get a bulk deal of 10-20 per order.. response was that they are selling as quick as they make them so I can order just like everyone else...
You get any I'll be there!

I would love to try one of these. Just found them on Big Daddy unlimited (backordered). If the ATF okayed them would they be legal in WA or would they be treated like other binary triggers i wonder?

Reno,

I'll be in line right behind @Reno for mine...

ATF hasn't actually been doing any determinations in the last couple years. They very well could have one of these in pergatory like the rest of the accessories, machine gun uppers, etc that are about 3 years past due to hear back from the ATF on. I'll be curious about their "opinion" which hold no force of law even though they think it does.

This device does not make a trigger faster, it just lets you keep up with the gun in the same way a binary trigger does. Nothing keeps up with Jerry Michelaks trigger finger though. ATF probably would determine Jerry to be a machine gun is we sent him in for determination.

Curious to see what happens with this. I know I've been having a riot with a BFS and a 22LR kit.

I would not want to have .gov's people come to inspect the noise I was making with one of these. Don't know if I could argue my way out of club fed and I bet just paying the high price for a genuine machine gun would be more worth it in the long run if lawyer fees/lost time had to be factored in

More and more reports popping up online of the spring getting pinched and stopping this trigger in its tracks.

I want to say they aren't selling more because of this issue popping up steadily. Looks like "Sig" style beta testing at $400 a pop!

Hopefully the they make a fix and get them back on the market.

Some guy here is getting a fun go at his ad, listed on for $1500 :rolleyes:

Sig uses you as their safety beta tester.

I'm not suprised there are teething issues. Testing by the folks that designed something is always wayyyy different than giving it to someone that has no idea what it is or how it works. it's good to see more competition in the binary/forced reset arena.

I laughed a little at that ad. Someone else might be desperate and pay out the nose.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top