JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I am sure I am beating a dead horse here, but I am new to NWF.com... where can I go close to Snohomish County to practice some tactical target shooting out in the boonies? I am having a **** of a time finding any info on if and where I can drive up in the mountains on some old logging trail to try out new gear in a natural environment. Does anyone do run-and-guns around here for fun?

Thanks everyone. BA

Too bad it's all in Oregon. There's a few WA folks there but nothing posted recently. I would also be interested in something in my AO, but I don't really want to drive for 4-8 hours to get there. I don't mind a couple hours drive, though.

Too bad it's all in Oregon. There's a few WA folks there but nothing posted recently. I would also be interested in something in my AO, but I don't really want to drive for 4-8 hours to get there. I don't mind a couple hours drive, though.

we have a number of WA members- in fact, i'd guess that fully half of our members are WA foreigners. not attend the CRPC shoots (even though CRPC is pretty close to WA)- i encourage our WA members to use the board to network for local shoots.

PNW shoots can be hosted and operated by any PNW member- they don't require me.

Yeah, I noticed a lot of the people are further South, however, I think I saw a couple of people from my neck of the woods. Well, lets let people know we are here and see what happens. Sure would be easier if there was public land that still allowed shooting. Looks like I would have to drive an hour or two anyways, whats another hour to Oregon. haha

Yeah, I saw people listed from the Puget Sound region of WA. But there didn't seem to be any activity up here. It would be cool if someone could organize something in the Kitsap Peninsula. I couldn't organize something because I'm the guy needing the training. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top