JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
PREPARING TO MOVE AND DON'T WANT TO TAKE THESE WITH ME!!!! I have more than one of each, please PM with any questions.

IMG_0746.jpg
4" fixed blade hunting knife with removable gut hook in handle. Comes with a krydex sheath. $25.00

IMG_0748.jpg
3.63" folding knife $20.00

IMG_0749.jpg
3.4" folding knife $20.00

IMG_0747.jpg
Feller ax head w/ paracord to attache to handle. Weighs 1lb .2oz perfect for you BOB or go bag. $35.00 Handle not included for that price.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Pretty good price on these Kleckers. Before he went out of business his prices were more than double. I bought my son one of the knives for 8th grade graduation a few years back. Its heavy and has great shape and balance. Wish I could get one made with a supersteel.

They are great knives. I carry one of the folding ones everyday.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top