JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have not had any range time with the p07 but I did hold it in the gun shop... the grip angle and contour are like my sp-01 but the grip is VERY agressive it was not made for those with soft hands. if it shoots anywhere near as well as full steel models than it would be a great buy at the price.

I have had only limited time with the fn-9 and by all acounts they are very dependable and seem reasonably acurrate but they seem loose like a s&w sigma.

If the FNP-9 is anything like the FNP-45... you are going to love it. They make most of the weapons used buy our armed forces like the SCAR , FIVE-SEVEN USG, and most all the machine guns. And they are even made in the good old US OF A. :)

Thanks for the input - I've decided to take a chance on the P07. From what I can see, CZ is almost cultish in their following... there's something to be said for that. Also, I called CZ with some technical questions re: the trigger and they put me right through to someone who spent a good amount of time educating me. I was impressed with their accessibility and customer service - and am anxious to see how the new Omega trigger system feels.

Thanks again!

Thanks for the input - I've decided to take a chance on the P07. From what I can see, CZ is almost cultish in their following... there's something to be said for that. Also, I called CZ with some technical questions re: the trigger and they put me right through to someone who spent a good amount of time educating me. I was impressed with their accessibility and customer service - and am anxious to see how the new Omega trigger system feels.

Thanks again!

some people are too snobish to look at CZs. personally, i love them. several years ago, they were the best buy out there, now they are in the 400 ish+ range. EAA/Witness are a good buy IMO too.

my first CZ was in 85 i got back in the mid 90s. a year or so ago, my ambi slide stop broke. of all of my 9s, the 85 has the most rounds thru it. well, i called CZ and they told me to send it in. after a week or so, i got it back, no charge for the fix. It was actually an upgrade since the original design was /could be faulty. iac, i was happy with the fix.

so far i havent got any of their poly CZs. im more or less waiting for after the first year so that if there is any bugs, they can be worked out. also, im not sure if i will get the P07 since they take different mags then the regular CZ. I have alot of the regular mags and am not sure why they would change. iac, when you get yours, a range report would be nice. especially if you can bench it and see who it shoots.

Can't really go wrong with either one. I carry my P07 all the time. I had a FNP9 also but traded for a FN45, i already had too much full size 9mm guns.

The down side to the p07 are the sites aren't that great. The paint on my front site already came off but i just added some high viz paint to it and it's fine. Finding holsters might also be a bit difficult. Aside from that reliability and accuracy have been great.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top