JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a kriss vector, and wanted a .45 pistol so I have two in the same caliber when I go to the range. The glock grip was too big. I love HK's, shot the HK45 and the FN back to back last night. The HK feels wonderful in your hands, just like my P30. The FN feels like you're holding a porcupine... Grips aside, the FN seemed to have half the recoil, and drove nails! I left the shop with the FN. I put 100 rounds through it right after I bought it, my buddy and I did some little shooting competitions, we repeatedly hit inside 1" rings at 8 yards. I thought this was outstanding for a gun that neither of us was familiar with. It just shoots well.

I want to shave down the grips so they're not so pointy. Any suggestions on how to do this? I would prefer to not add anything grip wise, its borderline too big for me now. Sanding it is going to abrade it more, I'm thinking shaving with a blade or running torch over it to melt the points. It came with several back plates, I'll figure out which one I don't like and practice with that. I do a lot of fabrication with composites, shouldn't screw it up too bad ;-)

Any suggestions on a silencer? They showed met he Osprey, I just dont like the look of it, prefer a round one. I have the trijicon on my Glock 34, I don't think I'm gonna put one on this gun, it is so accurate with the stock sights!

I'm still waffling on a .45 can, but everything I read says there are only two best choices: the Osprey and the Ti-Rant. The offset design of the former allows you to use your factory sights, while the latter may be 1-2dB quieter - but is much more expensive.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews