JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
sold!!!!!

15108657758571346431079.jpg

Last Edited:
I'm pulling this ad next week if it doesn't sell, bubblegum it i'd rather keep it then drop price more lol

You should be more patient.

It is just February and a lot of people are still paying off their Xmas credit card charges (and/or building their savings back up). When they get back their tax returns then there will be a few people with cash burning a hole in their pocket looking to buy guns and ammo.

After all, it doesn't cost you anything to leave the ad up.

good point, thanks... I was just annoyed with fan boys and felt it was a fair price considering the FNH contracts and back order situation.

I already have two of them, and would not mind having a third, but right now I don't really need it and my outflow is greater than my inflow, causing my savings to dwindle. I expect some significant income from timber this year and I am going to ask for a raise, but that will probably all go to pay off my mortgage. If I have some left over this fall I may start buying guns like I did last year - but I got carried away and I need to build my savings back up.

This is a great price for this. I put up two guns for sale that I thought would sell fast also and haven't had anything tangible for offers. At least wait till the end of tax season someone will buy it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.