JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
5.7x28mm
City
Damascus
State
Oregon
Zip Code
FN Herstal FN Five Seven IOM ,Rare IOM model in excellent like new shape.This is a circa 2003 first edition of these FN pistols.It was available only to Law Enforcement with a letter at the time.
The IOM is individual Officer mode.I believe only 4000 made.
Was only fired once at the range, about 20 rounds were put through it so it is not brand new but extremely close. Overall 98% -99% grading,Operation is in excellent condition. Ambitextrous safety as well as magazine safety. Rear sights are adjustable.Four original magazines included: (2) 20 round magazines and (2) 10 round magazines
The FN Five-Seven single-action autoloading pistol fires the low-recoil 5.7x28mm cartridge making it ideal for personal protection, target shooting or NRA Tactical Police Competition. It features a textured, ergonomic polymer frame with checkered panels for enhanced grip.
It has an abbreviated Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail molded into their polymer frame for mounting lights and accessories and a serrated slide and trigger guard. Lightweight even with a full 20rd magazine.
To find an IOM in this condition is nearly impossible and is certain to be a pinnacle to any collection.
This is in near mint condition
MODEL: FN Five Seven IOM
CALIBER: FN 5.7×28mm
Single Action (SA)
OPERATION: semi-automatic delayed blowback
CAPACITY: 10 or 20
WEIGHT: 1.6 lbs
BARREL LENGTH: 4.8 inches
OVERALL LENGTH: 8.1 inches
HEIGHT: 5.5 inches
SIGHTS: Night Sights adjustable rear sight
SLIDE & BARREL: Polymer and forged steel with black oxide finish
GRIPS: Textured plastic black
Ambidextrous slide release

Also available Brand New OWB Holster and 800+ rounds of Ammo for Extra $
FFL Transfer Required ,Not interested in Trade's!

IMG_0662.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Oh man I used to have an iom back in the day they are really great guns. I like it so much better than the usg model. These are incredibly rare now and you never see them come up for sale. I may have to move some funds around to get this!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.