JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good day to you,
I am supposed to introduce myself, so here goes literally nothing...
My name is BIG MEATY, I am 1/64 native Cherokee so that's where my name comes from. My friends can call me BIG MEAT for short. I have a few buddies on here and that's how I came to find this fun magical place. Whenever they look for answers or "equipment", I always see them on here. Anyway, needless to say I love guns. Big guns, little guns, medium guns, auto guns, bolt guns, shiny toy guns. The only guns I HATE!!! are french guns, I hate em because I hate the french people, they are seriously arrogant idiots and not to mention white-flag-waving-pusses. Ok, I'm rambling now, hit me up if you want to talk about guns!

Kindly and warmly,
-BIG MEATY

Good day to you,
I am supposed to introduce myself, so here goes literally nothing...
My name is BIG MEATY, I am 1/64 native Cherokee so that's where my name comes from. My friends can call me BIG MEAT for short. I have a few buddies on here and that's how I came to find this fun magical place. Whenever they look for answers or "equipment", I always see them on here. Anyway, needless to say I love guns. Big guns, little guns, medium guns, auto guns, bolt guns, shiny toy guns. The only guns I HATE!!! are french guns, I hate em because I hate the french people, they are seriously arrogant idiots and not to mention white-flag-waving-pusses. Ok, I'm rambling now, hit me up if you want to talk about guns!

Kindly and warmly,
-BIG MEATY

Big guns, little guns, short guns, tall guns, feels like I'm reading Dr Seus.

Welcome to NWFA!!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top