JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good day to you,
I am supposed to introduce myself, so here goes literally nothing...
My name is BIG MEATY, I am 1/64 native Cherokee so that's where my name comes from. My friends can call me BIG MEAT for short. I have a few buddies on here and that's how I came to find this fun magical place. Whenever they look for answers or "equipment", I always see them on here. Anyway, needless to say I love guns. Big guns, little guns, medium guns, auto guns, bolt guns, shiny toy guns. The only guns I HATE!!! are french guns, I hate em because I hate the french people, they are seriously arrogant idiots and not to mention white-flag-waving-pusses. Ok, I'm rambling now, hit me up if you want to talk about guns!

Kindly and warmly,
-BIG MEATY

Good day to you,
I am supposed to introduce myself, so here goes literally nothing...
My name is BIG MEATY, I am 1/64 native Cherokee so that's where my name comes from. My friends can call me BIG MEAT for short. I have a few buddies on here and that's how I came to find this fun magical place. Whenever they look for answers or "equipment", I always see them on here. Anyway, needless to say I love guns. Big guns, little guns, medium guns, auto guns, bolt guns, shiny toy guns. The only guns I HATE!!! are french guns, I hate em because I hate the french people, they are seriously arrogant idiots and not to mention white-flag-waving-pusses. Ok, I'm rambling now, hit me up if you want to talk about guns!

Kindly and warmly,
-BIG MEATY

Big guns, little guns, short guns, tall guns, feels like I'm reading Dr Seus.

Welcome to NWFA!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top