JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The glock 20&21 holsters work for that gun if I remember right
Not a shoulder holster kinda guy so no help from there on.
Well the cheap ones are around $80 +- and a regular price is around $150.The cheap ones take some time to fit perfect.I would hope the better ones fit easier and better.

So far the best one I have found is the Risk Taker by High Noon Holsters. Made specifically for the FNX 45.
-
was going to suggest Akers as they are pretty comfy soft leather, quality & form-fit molded around the pistol . . but dont think they offer for your model pistol .

The high noon looks pretty similar in build though . so you should probably go for that one.. ( Under Taker ). Not the other one model (under armor) as it looks NOT to be a form fit holster 'little cheesy' and cheep .

You want the other (under taker) . & a shoulder holster is deep concealment anyway and retention and securing the firearm is king . you want a good retention Thumb-snap-buckle also . for secure hold .

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top