JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the input guys. I think that I like the Andrews leather one(the Monarch) the best. Has lots of good qualities and doesn't flop around. The strap across the back I don't see on any others that I've looked at. Nice touch. Now to just start saving up....

Thanks for the input guys. I think that I like the Andrews leather one(the Monarch) the best. Has lots of good qualities and doesn't flop around. The strap across the back I don't see on any others that I've looked at. Nice touch. Now to just start saving up....

That is what I like about them, I've had shoulder holsters that would want to poke out of the cover garment when bending over even with belt attachments, that does happen here. I want a double pistol because I like the equal balance, it rides much better IMO than two mags and a pistol.

They are essentially a higher quality Jackass Rig, A lot of shoulder holsters attach both straps on the top, the Jackass and the Monarch have the front straps on top while the rear one is underneath and to the side, this location pulls the weapon into the body for nice tight hugging rig that IMO aids concealment.

Last Edited:
Looks like a good choice... Not dissimilar to the Galco Miami Classic. A bit pricer than the Miami Classic, I like the leather butterfly on the back as opposed to the plastic one on the Galco. Quality has a price...

Looks like a good choice... Not dissimilar to the Galco Miami Classic. A bit pricer than the Miami Classic, I like the leather butterfly on the back as opposed to the plastic one on the Galco. Quality has a price...

Like I mentioned above, it is closer in design to their Jackass Rig than their Miami Classic. Galco makes a pretty decent production holster, Andrews is in a different league.

Like I mentioned above, it is closer in design to their Jackass Rig than their Miami Classic. Galco makes a pretty decent production holster, Andrews is in a different league.
It sure is, and most likely worth every penny... But if we're going original Jackass design, then you'll need a Bren Ten to really play Sonny Crocket :eek:

Honestly, you've got me thinking about shoulder holsters again... Time to start saving my pennies... Thanks for the information...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top