JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The glock 20&21 holsters work for that gun if I remember right
Not a shoulder holster kinda guy so no help from there on.
Well the cheap ones are around $80 +- and a regular price is around $150.The cheap ones take some time to fit perfect.I would hope the better ones fit easier and better.

So far the best one I have found is the Risk Taker by High Noon Holsters. Made specifically for the FNX 45.
-
was going to suggest Akers as they are pretty comfy soft leather, quality & form-fit molded around the pistol . . but dont think they offer for your model pistol .

The high noon looks pretty similar in build though . so you should probably go for that one.. ( Under Taker ). Not the other one model (under armor) as it looks NOT to be a form fit holster 'little cheesy' and cheep .

You want the other (under taker) . & a shoulder holster is deep concealment anyway and retention and securing the firearm is king . you want a good retention Thumb-snap-buckle also . for secure hold .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top