JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
An alternative to consider would be the .22 TCM

Advantages:

Can be had in a 1911 based pistol (albeit probably a wide mag well for the staggered mag, that can be converted to 9mm by simply swapping the barrel and use the same mags and slide. Not sure if there are any other pistols besides the RIA, but I would think there would be. RIA has a "target" model, it has a 5.5" barrel, so not quite a longslide, but longer than standard 1911 barrels. Maybe they will make a longslide later.

Based on the .223 Remington case and can be reloaded with std. .223 projectiles.

I believe you are pretty much stuck with factory ammo though because the case is polymer coated and this complicates reloading.

5.7mm != 5.56mm and I am not aware of anything other than the 5.7x28 that uses the 5.7mm projectile, so in theory at least, you are limited to the projectiles made for the FiveSeven and PS90?

Hence "special".

I have one for carry and have carried it, but it's not the most convenient one for me. My Shield is just from a size perspective.

If I'm layering up, it's a good gun to stick on a hip. I took a lot of my "hide the gun" weight off a few years ago so it's harder for me to carry mid-size to full-size handguns anymore.

Loading is not a big deal.

You clean the cases with simple green and wash them, this leaves the polymer coating alone.

The primers can be either Small rifle or small pistol.

The bullets are .224" diameter and 40 grain vmax are easy to come by.

AA5 OR AA7 POWDER as well as True Blue are all available and load data is documented.

The gun is a tad bulky. but a fanny pack will hide one handily.

I am a 6 foot female and big busted, all the better to hide a piece in a shoulder rig.

Boobs are great places to hide things under ya know :s0112:

The Fanny pack is not my first choice, buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt, you can carry some impressive hardware in them with impunity.

The muggles simply don't pay any attention to them.

A hip holster that becomes uncovered while you grab a sack of cat chow off the bottom shelf can bring you a butt ton of grief that y'all don't need or want.

The 20 round mags area areal plus, then add the spacer/extender and hit 30 rounds.

This is some awesome power in a light weight package.

Guaranteed, fill a chest full of 30 of these nasty little booooogers, and the desire of the bad guy to commit any more heinous acts are likely reduced to zero.

Most likely, the first 5 or so will get the message across of your displeasure with whats a shakin.

Ms Snowy

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads