JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If that were true, you'd certainly need to wear a helmet on your inevitable motor scooter zippin around wally world.
:rolleyes:

Thanks, Pee Wee.

i_know_you_are_pee_wee_herman.gif

"Just like when I see truck nuts I automatically assume that individual is likely a male that peaked in high school, was never good enough for his father and became bitter and compensated for his sadness with testosterone, or is under 6'0 tall."

I hear Target has a "tuck suit" for those. It only fits on a Prius though. Didn't want anyone to feel left out.

"Just like when I see truck nuts I automatically assume that individual is likely a male that peaked in high school, was never good enough for his father and became bitter and compensated for his sadness with testosterone, or is under 6'0 tall."

I hear Target has a "tuck suit" for those. It only fits on a Prius though. Didn't want anyone to feel left out.
Oddly enough, the tuck suit and truck nut people are almost the same person except one was hugged too much, the other not enough. A fine line we walk.

He said:

Just so we're on the same page, do you want someone like Feinstein determining what you should know?

You said:

I had to log out to see who this was, yeah just as I suspected he's on my ignore list. Another Necromonger trying to destroy a Red/Free state. :s0012:

First, I doubt he believes that life is antagonistic to the natural state of the universe. Second, it's the Feinsteins of the world trying to destroy the red and free states, not solv3nt.

He said:

Just so we're on the same page, do you want someone like Feinstein determining what you should know?

You said:

I had to log out to see who this was, yeah just as I suspected he's on my ignore list. Another Necromonger trying to destroy a Red/Free state. :s0012:

First, I doubt he believes that life is antagonistic to the natural state of the universe. Second, it's the Feinsteins of the world trying to destroy the red and free states, not solv3nt.
I believe he was referring to the individual that I was responding to.

I never mentioned dropping. If somebody feels that carrying in those ways is adequate, I'd expect their idea of when/how to use the weapon is a bit skewed as well.

Just like when I see truck nuts I automatically assume that individual is likely a male that peaked in high school, was never good enough for his father and became bitter and compensated for his sadness with testosterone, or is under 6'0 tall. ;)
You ever get the urge to spray paint those dude's trucknuts blue?

Just me?

He said:

You said:

The way he talks he's sounds like one that probably voted for her or her compadres.

The ironic thing, is that he just bought a quad for him. :s0140:
Dude, I work in health care. As soon as the sun comes out here you don't know how many DEVASTATED parents I see when their kid is in the ER badly hurt or dead from that. I ride a bike, so I am NOT against these things BUT, you have to be REAL damn sure of the kid you are buying one of these things for. Young men tend to think we are invincible. Those of us who are lucky live to be old and look back on those days and think there has to be a god or I would not be here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top