JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
whats done to the 450?

notta alot..yet

RonWoods Rotax free-flow intake with K/N
Yoshimura aluminum full race exhaust
+2 Burgard A-Arms
+3 G-Force Axle
Hiper Tech 3 Wheels, matching rears on the way...
a few small things here and there.
Im putting an HC2 cam and rev box in soon.
Hoping to install a high comp piston this winter, possibly 480 kit, most likely get long travel suspension first though.

I liked the video! That looks like soo much fun! Now only if I could talk Joey into going down there for a weekend :)

thanks. You'll have a blast!

Whatever you do, don't go to Winchester Bay. That place is TERRIBLE!! ;) :D

Gee ZeroRing, what's so 'terrible' about Winchester Bay? We go to Florence &
Winchester Bay at least once, mostly 2 and 3 times a year! The Dunes, just south of Florence are fun, although very popular and ya need to be careful.

Winchester Bay has great restaurants, shops, and during the summer, the best BBQ'ed Salmon you'll ever taste! Great knife store there also.

The marina there is used by amateur ship builders and restorers. It's great to walk around and see the different projects. Everyone is friendly and willing to share a story.

Anyway, just a look at 'another side'.

haha, yeah, winchester is the best place... Dunefest was an absolute blast this year. I'm gonna post a pic of my bike after my parts come in next week. its coming along...

I'm in the process of blacking it out and I got a high quality helmet camera so I can make some 'good' videos

edit: Yes, I see the graphic is shooting the shell along w/ the bullet... sad I know. But I still like the helmet ;)

When my son was in about 7th grade, we rented a house on 10 Mile Lake for a Summer vacation. One day we went to a place on the hwy right off of the dunes that rented quads and you could also take a ride on the old WWII Duck. I was thinking about taking the family on the Duck ride, but I could see my son just sighing and looking at the quads. I broke down and rented a couple of them. It cost a lung, but man did we have fun. My son was wearing a full face helmet and all you could see was the tops of his cheeks he was grinning so much! :D

When my son was in about 7th grade, we rented a house on 10 Mile Lake for a Summer vacation. One day we went to a place on the hwy right off of the dunes that rented quads and you could also take a ride on the old WWII Duck. I was thinking about taking the family on the Duck ride, but I could see my son just sighing and looking at the quads. I broke down and rented a couple of them. It cost a lung, but man did we have fun. My son was wearing a full face helmet and all you could see was the tops of his cheeks he was grinning so much! :D

your a good dad :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads