JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In Everett, Wash. Things had changed a bit. Primers and powder are all kept behind the counter now. There is a limit of 2 trays of 100 primers per customer. They didn't have many sizes, prices were about $6 to $8 per 100. Plus sales tax, of course. I guess I'm in favor of the quantity limit. Which prevents one guy from going in and glomming onto everything at once when items are scarce. More work for the store, though.

The bullet section was fairly well stocked but expensive. The ammo section was fairly well stocked as well, but prices were much higher than pre-Covid. I doubt we will see prices retreat back to previous levels.

The gun dept. did not have the long line of customers waiting. They were using a "take a number" system but there were only about three people being waited on. I was looking at long guns, only one new Winchester Model 70 in the racks and it was one of those with the camo treatment, not to my taste. Lots of Savage brand.

I'd like to see their sales numbers for this store. When it was originally furnished, they set up several check out register lanes. The times I've been in this store, these are never in use. Rather all sales are diverted to the customer service counter for ring-up. The areas in the store given over to general sporting merchandise always seem fairly deserted; the gun department is where I see the action. That is what leads me to wonder, with this great big store building to pay rent on, how they are doing in overall sales vs. overhead.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top