JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a flag pole to put up out in the front yard. I don't know how tall one should be. Thirty or fourty feet? anyone know? Anyway, if you have one or know of one someone wants to part with, let me know. Lincoln City, Oregon

Some manufactures and retailers have information on there web sites. The height is based upon a few things most importantly the height of your house. Also keep in mind if you have a lot of wind. The size of the flag you fly is based upon the height of the pole. Larger flags are more expensive.

We have a two story house and got a 30' fiberglass internal halyard pole and love it. Be sure to sign up for emails for your state on flag lowering dates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top