JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
City
Elma
State
Washington
I'm in need of 8 (2" diameter x 6' long) portable carport legs. They are needed to raise my canopy high enough for my truck camper to fit under.
If you have an old 10'x20' carport (with frame) that has a torn canopy this would be great, let me know.
I have lots to trade, & some $. PM's Please.

As close to Elma/Olympia as possible please, gas prices are insane.

Thanks Jim

13B1F9CA-8615-4024-AECD-064964D3CA54.jpeg 0F9B7545-EE1F-4A0A-8F5D-DC22F0FEABB8.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm in need of 8 (2" diameter x 6' long) portable carport legs. They are needed to raise my canopy high enough for my truck camper to fit under.
If you have an old 10'x20' carport (with frame) that has a torn canopy this would be great, let me know.
I have lots to trade, & some $. PM's Please.

As close to Elma/Olympia as possible please, gas prices are insane.

Thanks Jim

View attachment 1295580 View attachment 1295581
I appear to have the same carport that I raised for my RV. The extensions are 1.75 actual OD tubing. I don't remember if it was EMT or chain link tubing. It probably came from HD or Lowe's.

Bruce

leg-joint.jpg leg-foot.jpg

Last Edited:
I appear to have the same carport that I raised for my RV. The extensions are 1.75 actual OD tubing. I don't remember if it was EMT or chain link tubing. It probably came from HD or Lowe's.

Bruce

View attachment 1295633 View attachment 1295634
You are correct Bruce, that's what I measured on the inside also, I will be looking for some EMT since they will bemore HD than the original poles.
How long were the extensions that you made & what height?

I used 24 inch sections to raise it 18 inches. Then with a little vertical pull on my cross braces, the trailer cleared.

carport-roof-brace.jpg

Bruce

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.