JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What rivers are you thinking of? Do you fly fish or spin fish? Many varieties. Try something small/dark. With low clear water you don't want something to spook the fish.

Like one poster said rooster tails. Or bobber/jig: small 1/8oz black/red, black, etc.

Flyfishing: Always done real good with a prince nymph or try to match a fly to the different types of bugs around.

If you want to cheat...grab a couple of those snails down by your feet and crush then put on your hook. *read bait laws though.

Well I was hoping to fish for some sea run cutthroat last weekend on the yuquina or siletz. I found out I was a bit early need to wait until early next month. We did throw the crawdad trap out on the siletz and did fairly good. I will try to go back in a few weeks and try again.

I've been out probably a dozen times this year on one of the smaller rivers near my house. I've only gone flyfishing, but I usually do well using copper johns, muddlers, cone head muddlers, and bead head hares ears.

We have Sea-run Cuts west of Longview. I caught this two weeks ago. My brother is convinced it's a sea-run, I think it probably is, but I'm not 100%sure. You be the judge.

MyEditedCut.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top