JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey nwfa.

There wouldn't happen to be any fishing sites like this one. Where people sell, buy, and trade fishing gear?

Thanks guys
Koda

NO. but there is ifish, where you need 50 meaningful posts to use the classifieds. There's no rating system, though the few times I've used the classifieds people were okay.

Thanks for reply Guy's. I tired out I fish but it was a little confusing. And not organized. There should be like: rods for sale. Reels for sale, boats for sale... but it was all clumped into one.

Thanks for reply Guy's. I tired out I fish but it was a little confusing. And not organized. There should be like: rods for sale. Reels for sale, boats for sale... but it was all clumped into one.

Uh, NO there shouldn't be. Some forums inundate every section with so many subsections it is frusterating to even post an ad on them..... Take some time with a cup of Joe or a cold one and just see what they have.... No biggie that's the way it is.....

I'm sorry but Ifish leans way too far to the opposite side, that may keep the boat balanced for a while until somebody gets thrown overboard Besides I don't think my sense of humor would be excepted over there very well Lol

Last Edited:
I have been a member of WFF for a number of years now... fly fishing is my favorite hobby. I still hardware fish as well as I pretty much learned to fish that way before the fly fishing bug bit me.

As a demographic, they tend to be pretty far left of center and attempt to shout down any who do not follow the narrative. Not all however -- there are some great folks on there and it does have a wealth of information. Threads as they do often drift in political discussions and it's clear the moderators are not impartial to the minority... which I am among.

www.washingtonflyfishing.com/forum/

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads