JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, it turns out that all of the assumptions that I made about this case, based on the early press reports I found, have been proven to be totally incorrect and wrong. Everything that I claimed earlier, has now been proven to be bogus.

The early widespread reports in the media that there were two shooters has been proven to false and not accurate. It turns out that there was really only one single shooter.

Likewise, the early report that one of these suspects was a university student from Morocco, was equally invalid. It turns out that this young man that was taken into custody, who has since been identified as being Mohamed el Kadir, has been cleared by Canadian authorities of any wrong doing.

Police say that the sole person responsible for the massacre is a 27 yr old Quebec native by the name of Alexandre Bissonnette. He apparently wore a black mask and shouted "Allahu Akbar" in order to throw off the police, and trick them into thinking that a Muslim had committed the crime.

Here is what Bissonnette looks like:

View attachment 339033

So to summarize: I jumped to totally invalid conclusions, based on early press reports that have since been proven to be false or inaccurate.

I now find myself to be in a most compromised position:

View attachment 339034

You're man enough to admit you got suckered. Happens to the best of us. I learned to not trust "early hours" initial reports on developing news stories like this. There are just to many unknowns...both "known unknowns" and "unknown unknowns" in Old Rummy's memorable parlance.

The story on AOL states that he is obviously a Trump Supporter????? He's a Canadian hows he a Trump Supporter? Anything to throw in some poop once they got the fan going.

The story on AOL states that he is obviously a Trump Supporter????? He's a Canadian hows he a Trump Supporter? Anything to throw in some poop once they got the fan going.

Everyone knows that only a Trump supporter would do something like this. Every bad thing that has ever happened/will happen is Trumps fault, because he told his supporters to carry out such atrocities and they obey unflinchingly.

Those that didn't know this must be bigoted racist misogynistic sexist homophobic xenophobic ignorant islamophobic red necks with small hands/penises bent on corrupting the world with offensive words and hate.

Ray

Everyone knows that only a Trump supporter would do something like this. Every bad thing that has ever happened/will happen is Trumps fault, because he told his supporters to carry out such atrocities and they obey unflinchingly.

Those that didn't know this must be bigoted racist misogynistic sexist homophobic xenophobic ignorant islamophobic red necks with small hands/penises bent on corrupting the world with offensive words and hate.

Ray

Sooooo, W is off the hook now? ;)

I like how a crime committed in Canada, by a Canadian, is somehow the fault of the US and our President. He certainly would be unique, in that most of these sorts of horrific crimes tend to be from left leaning liberal types. And this guy still could be - Trump was himself an avowed liberal democrat for quite a time, and he was (and who knows, maybe still is) good friends with Hillary and Bill Clinton.

I'm sure there will be calls for gun control here in the US because of this Canadian shooting too. Because strict gun control works so great in Canada, that one of their strictly controlled gun owners got tired of the crap going on and he snapped and shot up a bunch of worshipers in a mosque.

But yeah, it looks like W can finally relax, because now it's all Trump's fault.

That's just falafel with a garbanzo bean on top.

Droppings?
MG_9818-copy.jpg

I like how a crime committed in Canada, by a Canadian, is somehow the fault of the US and our President. He certainly would be unique, in that most of these sorts of horrific crimes tend to be from left leaning liberal types. And this guy still could be - Trump was himself an avowed liberal democrat for quite a time, and he was (and who knows, maybe still is) good friends with Hillary and Bill Clinton.

I'm sure there will be calls for gun control here in the US because of this Canadian shooting too. Because strict gun control works so great in Canada, that one of their strictly controlled gun owners got tired of the crap going on and he snapped and shot up a bunch of worshipers in a mosque.

But yeah, it looks like W can finally relax, because now it's all Trump's fault.

Yup, it's our fault........

Canadian writer said:
The tight restrictions have opened up an illegal flow of guns from the United States.
Despite tough Canadian rules, illegal guns within reach - World | The Star Online

Ray

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top