JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://www.infowars.com/federal-snipers-train-guns-on-family-for-filming-cattle/

If you are engaging in free speech, but not in a designated spot, the Feds can have their snipers engage you ?

<broken link removed>
"A man was arrested on Sunday afternoon in connection with the cattle roundup currently ongoing by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) on nearly 600,000 acres of public land in northeastern Clark County.

Dave Bundy, son of Bunkerville rancher Cliven Bundy, was reportedly arrested by BLM officers while he was standing along the north side of State Route 170 between Bunkerville and Riverside, taking photographs of his family's cattle that were grazing along the Virgin River down below.

According to Dave's brother, Ryan Bundy, several members of the family had gone out for a drive in several vehicles to try to monitor the ongoing federal action to remove their father's cattle from the range. They were not travelling on recently restricted federal land, but were travelling along the state highway looking north across the valley for signs of cattle, Ryan Bundy said."

I don't care if this guy is in the wrong and the Feds have the right to take his property or not. The issue is having armed agents preventing the Press from doing their job. This congress already wants to restrict the citizen from reporting (on places such as NWFA) and control who is the press. But the Department of the Interior seems to have decided they can choose to ignore the constitution.

Last Edited:
It was funny how Bundy's statement of, I will have to use more force to stay on my land, was twisted into Americans public safety was at risk, and the concern, so we had to have snipers and an over whelming show of authority.

What got me was the official looking First Amendment Area sign in BLM colors. Looked like they already had them on hand.

Wonder if the local Forestry Service has signs in green and yellow, the Postal Service signs in blue and white...

And if we get outside those areas where they so generously allow us our civil rights will they train sniper rifles and release attack dogs on us.

If we don't get them under control we will be dealing with this in all aspects of our lives.

I'd like to see the part in the Bill of Rights that says that the First Amendment is only valid where Government agencies tell us it is. Maybe these excesses will have some of those who oppose our Second Amendment rights to see the Constitution and the Bill of Rights in a better perspective. Sorry, was wistfully imagining again. No chance you will see this story on mainstream news unless it spun to support tyranny.

When did BLM get SWAT and Snipers? Those occupations do not support land management, only people management!!

They had to use their own because the ones from the Department of Education weren't available. Just about every branch of state and Federal government now has it's own militarized unit. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, don't it....

Even the Postal Service!! rofl3.gif

Watching the news now, sounds like a big rally coming down there and Militias are starting to show up. this thing could be the spark that sets off a powder keg.

Oathkeepers and some politicians are on the way, they'll help em keep the bigger picture in mind. The feds snipers might want to be real careful now.

I'm guessing the feds will back down it's show of force and bankrupt the family when this has died down and the cameras are elsewhere.

We should inform they and their family will be facing the same thing latter in time.

Maybe we should have some snipers watching the snipers.

Last Edited:
Some of you are very confused... the First Amendment, free speech only applies to the liberal left, in liberal left areas, and only pertaining to liberal left ideals. NO EXCEPTIONS!

I have what may sound like a somewhat 'uninformed' question but what specific threat was being recognized or assumed that warranted the placing of snipers anyway? I mean this is not an 'active shooter' or hostage situation.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top