JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Good find. While I was watching the event unfold on the news live some former GOV explosive expert was making statements about how he thought it was black powder.

I thought, here we go again... I have been wondering about this.

Still can't believe the Russians asked us to investigate this guy, we do, and we clear him ?

Heads need to roll...

Sent from my Nexus 4

Here's some more info on it as well as a little history of bombings in America. She doesn't mention Obama's buddies in the weather underground of course.
Funny how she kind of says bombs are out there and there is nothing to stop them. Sort of like guns? Libs have selective reasoning I guess.
Rachel Maddow Show

Careful all you people with a sensitive stomach, R. Maddow alert!

funny how they fail to mention how their mom said they would always talk about how the FBI was always in contact with them. even russian police gave document that show records of FBI contact with both of them.

well just wait, theres already talk of how they bought the fireworks and it might not have yielded enough powder to detonate the bombs so they might have scrapped the idea and done something else. The media is so irresponsible that they are doing everything in their power to almost provide a "how to make a bomb in your own home." I fear the copycat wanna be.

on a different tangent did you see the interview of the Watertown resident that caught the shootout on camera. his house was across the street from the terrorists and the police were up the street. A bullet came thru his second floor wall and hit his office chair square on. Had he been sitting there he'd be dead. It was presumably shot from the direction of the police as the terrorists were at a 90 degree angle to the house. Man, all I gotta say is whatever cop fired that shot needs to send some more time at the range cause his aim sucks!!! lol!

Welcome to America.....Here are some food stamps,welfare and a visa.....You hate us you say?, Gee shucks that's OK We can't judge or profile or interject common sense you will be fine, Here's some more welfare and free education,Can we assist you in destroying us any further??
no....OK

Thank you....Bomb (err.. come) again.

I see a theme and problem here.....

The media is so irresponsible that they are doing everything in their power to almost provide a "how to make a bomb in your own home." I fear the copycat wanna be.

This is really annoying me! It's like they want more of this to help push their bigger govt. agenda on us. Notice also Maddow has to throw in how she found the most bomb making info on white supremecist sites.

the worst part is exactly what she said, it's old news and we all already knew the info is out there. the last thing we need is to have people trying to pass new laws that limits the information available to people. now, i dont care to learn how to make explosives but when it comes to knowledge, the only hurdle should be yourself.

I just know there is some picked on High School kid somewhere watching the news getting ideas. Just way too much repeating of details about specific websites and pictures of materials used. I'm not advocating censorship just a little discretion. It's enough to say they got plans on a jihadist site and not give the site.

i do agree they really shouldnt be advertising the websites but that doesnt mean i would like to see a movement to limit information that is available to anyone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top