JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Copied over from another forum. This could be any one of us and they need our help now. I just donated $50, donate if you can.

Original Thread here

First off, I'm going to start by apologizing. I hate frigging spamming people, I hate coming across like some huckster and I hate begging for money but I'm now officially doing all three with you all. So let me start with my sincerest apology for it - this is not my style but it's the reality of the situation and I wouldn't do it if I didn't have to.

I'm one of the founding members of the Basic Freedom Defense Fund (BFDF) in Colorado. We're the guys that are currently running the recall campaign to remove Senate President John Morse for the crap he pulled in passing our Bloomberg-funded laws.

We have three weeks left before we need to turn in our petition signatures to recall Morse. As of right now, it looks like we'll just have the needed number by the end of this week. This is outstanding news and a testament to Colorado citizens willing to stand up for their rights. But petitions like these can have up to a 40% rejection rate - bad signatures, fake names, people not registered in the district - and you'd better believe that the Democrats will be going over this with a fine-toothed comb so we've contracted with our signature-gathering company (that has done an outstanding job so far) for enough additional collectors to get us a comfortable margin.

This isn't coming cheap. We need to raise $10,000 in the next few weeks or we're going to fail, just inches away from making history and showing politicians that citizens still have the final say, that they still work for us. But we're running on financial fumes, dipping into personal funds to carry this to the end. I'm hocking my only AR15 and my backup Glock to try to get close to $2K to personally donate towards the effort. It's well worth it if we can finish Morse's career for good.

As the Senate President, Morse is second in legislative power only to the Governor. If we can hold him accountable for his actions and recall him from office, what kind of nationwide message will that send for the 2014 elections? Small though we are, we are the beach head for taking back what's ours and illustrating in as humiliating a fashion as possible that there are repercussions for betraying your constituency and your oath. We are citizens, not subjects. We will not be shamed and bullied and legislated into subservience. When we say NO, we damned well mean NO!!

If you live in Colorado, this is your chance to show the nation that we're not about to roll over while our rights are sold to the highest bidder or surrendered to the biggest arm-twister. If you don't live here, don't think for a minute that this isn't about you, too. The Obama Administration and Mike Bloomberg pulled out all the stops so that they could use my state - MY HOME - as a showpiece for their arrogant agenda. If they succeed here, they'll roll it out everywhere else over time. This is a chance to turn the tide.

One hundred people giving one hundred dollars would secure this recall election for us but I'd bet that if everyone reading this ponied up $20 it would put a big damned dent in things, too. If you can give anything, please do. If you can't donate, please ping, nag, guilt and/or badger anyone that might be able to.

We need the money badly and we need it now. Donate directly here or contact me if you want more information.

Thanks and stay tuned.

This should have been addressed years ago by voting the dumbshytes out of office
They won't recall him. They voted him in there
Only way to get anybody out is to stop buying from Colorado companies and stop traveling there.
Don't believe I'll be sending them any money for a cause they created themselves
Same goes for New York and CA

This should have been addressed years ago by voting the dumbshytes out of office
They won't recall him. They voted him in there
Only way to get anybody out is to stop buying from Colorado companies and stop traveling there.
Don't believe I'll be sending them any money for a cause they created themselves
Same goes for New York and CA

We all know the dense populated cities call the shots. I think you are not looking at the big picture. The decision to donate should just be based on principle that if we allow one state to get away with it, more will think it's OK to try. We need to send a message that if gun grabbers even think of trying, they will be recalled. I would be grateful to have someone outside my state understand the issue and donate to the cause.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top