JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IF you're refering to the classes put on by Oregon Presision Firearms Training I can give you a lot of information. They are great people and classes. PM me if you want to know more

There is a CNS in Albany;

<broken link removed>

I looked at their training, but there's no bio's on the instructors. I think they would do much better to list their folks and their backgrounds.

Has anyone or anyone you know been to any of the training courses offered by CNS out of Albany OR? If so can I get some feedback and thoughts?

I can't comment on CNS but just a hop and skip down I-5 is one of the best schools in the region. Look up Oregon Firearms Academy. I've taken 4 classes from them and give them an A++. I just wish I had more money and time to do more classes with them.

I don't know anything about them, but the CNS stands for Clips N' Stuff, which is turnoff for me.

It's been awhile but I've ordered stuff from them previously and they were prompt and answered questions quickly.

I've heard of firearms academy and attempted to contact them about 10 times id say and never once have they answered the phone so I haven't had any of my questions answered.

I've heard of firearms academy and attempted to contact them about 10 times id say and never once have they answered the phone so I haven't had any of my questions answered.

I regret you havent been able to get through. Our phones are literally slammed right now with calls so please if you do not get one of us then please leave a message on our voice message system and either Vivian and/or I will return your call.

I fully understand, if your anything like myself, you probably don't like leaving messages. But I can assure you if you do one of us will call you back and answer all your questions.

Also because of the high demand Vivian will open up some more classes probably on Tuesday. We can also be contacted via email [email protected]. We'd be honored to have you train at OFA.

Indeed! I bought her a puppy as an office companion and I come in once in a while to help out but according to her neither of these two (the hound and/or me) are considered helpful assistants - go figure.

scarecrow, don't know if you called today but I told the office to expect your call although I or they would not know who you are! Might mention to Vivian when you call who you are so we make sure we finally got connected.

Scarecrow,

You're getting a sense of the committment that OFA has towards it's mission and potential customers with OFADAN monitoring threads such as these. You will have an awesome training experience with OFADAN and the other red shirts. You will get OFA philosophy, Farnam, and Clint Smith blended in. I will personally garauntee that at the end of the day you will consider the experience as one of the best training opportunities you can have in the private citizen world. The costs might seem steep at first but a the end of the day you will consider it a bargain.

If I won a lottery tomorrow the first thing I'd do is sing up for every OFA course I could. Then I'd go buy ammo and more guns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top