JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any recommendations on an FFL that will ship a firearm at reasonable prices?

I usually use Adaptive Firing Solutions, but he's out until next week. Tigard Pawn is nearly $100. Same with Pacific Pawn. Called a bunch others that won't do it.

And yes, I know I can ship it myself, but the buyer needs FFL to FFL.

Thanks in advance.

Any recommendations on an FFL that will ship a firearm at reasonable prices?

I usually use Adaptive Firing Solutions, but he's out until next week. Tigard Pawn is nearly $100. Same with Pacific Pawn. Called a bunch others that won't do it.

And yes, I know I can ship it myself, but the buyer needs FFL to FFL.

Thanks in advance.
$100 at Tigard Pawn? I was told it was $40 plus freight/insurance?

I recently used ship my gun for a shipment to VA. I did have to call the number they give you for a higher up at UPS but they did take it at the Tigard location. It was far less expensive.

It's been a while, but I've used Tigard Pawn 4 More half a dozen times because they were generally cheapest.
How does the $100 break down, fees, postage, insurance etc ?

It's not $100. OP put out bad wrong info. Tigard Pawn is $40 fee plus shipping/ins cost. Call them to verify.
Lol it wasn't bad information. The guy I called quoted me that and said depending on type of firearm, insurance, and where it's going, it could be $80-90+.

So yes, I may have exaggerated a hair with "nearly" $100, but pretty close enough. After calling around they seem to be on par with most of the Pawn shops around town. I've used them many times for transfers. Good folks.

Appreciate the replies everyone. Now at least we have several options of where to go 👍

It can really add up, with insurance, adult signature etc. Especially if shipping an expensive long gun. I always try to get a local sale with a FTF transfer at the FFL. Although for a larger buyer base one has to offer shipping.

shipmygun has been my go to pending the receiver chooses an FFL on the preferred FFL list, much cheaper than shipping from an FFL in person. They send you a paper waiving the Fedex(or UPS i cant remember) FFL to FFL requirement.

shipmygun has been my go to pending the receiver chooses an FFL on the preferred FFL list, much cheaper than shipping from an FFL in person. They send you a paper waiving the Fedex(or UPS i cant remember) FFL to FFL requirement.
Used shipmygun.com once recently and was successful but a hassle most of the time because many FFLs are not listed and takes a while to verify and list a new FFL. The price was reasonable around 40.00 to ship a handgun. Also used Money Market Pawn cost about 50.00 to ship a handgun. A rifle would be more spendy because of the oversized package and weight.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top