JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 1896 Hex receiver Mosin Nagant m91 originally from the Izveshk plant. It was, at some point, either captured or bought by the Finnish, as evidenced by the struck-through Arshini markings on the rear sight, and the SA stamp on the receiver.

The barrel is counter-bored at the muzzle, which was common among Finnish capture rifles, to fix damage done to the crown via aggressive scrubbing/impact to the muzzle. If that ruins it for you, you can find much more common variants at Cabelas for $50 more. I got a pretty good deal on it from a member here, I'd like to get most of that back out of it.

I bought this over a year ago, before SB 941, for $200. I added a rubber buttpad, you can have the original metal one, too, which I believe is original to the rifle. I'm adding 2 boxes of new ammo, a 20 round box of tula 147gr and a 20 round box of MFS 174gr ammo.

I'm not interested in trades this time (sorry guys). My only trade would be for $180 USD + the transfer fee. I'm willing to drive a bit, but an FFL in the Portland metro works better for me. Feel free to ask questions, comment, or otherwise add to the thread, but be aware that I not an expert, at all.

100_6107.JPG 100_6123.JPG

According to 762x54r.net, the 4 digit number stamped on the barrel shank is the year of manufacture on the soviet produced m91. This is an 1896 model, according to what Izveshk stamped on it.

I'm a fan of reducing government involvement wherever possible, and if it saves the buyer a couple of bucks, that's great. Thank you guys for the input, I appreciate it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top