JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 1896 Hex receiver Mosin Nagant m91 originally from the Izveshk plant. It was, at some point, either captured or bought by the Finnish, as evidenced by the struck-through Arshini markings on the rear sight, and the SA stamp on the receiver.

The barrel is counter-bored at the muzzle, which was common among Finnish capture rifles, to fix damage done to the crown via aggressive scrubbing/impact to the muzzle. If that ruins it for you, you can find much more common variants at Cabelas for $50 more. I got a pretty good deal on it from a member here, I'd like to get most of that back out of it.

I bought this over a year ago, before SB 941, for $200. I added a rubber buttpad, you can have the original metal one, too, which I believe is original to the rifle. I'm adding 2 boxes of new ammo, a 20 round box of tula 147gr and a 20 round box of MFS 174gr ammo.

I'm not interested in trades this time (sorry guys). My only trade would be for $180 USD + the transfer fee. I'm willing to drive a bit, but an FFL in the Portland metro works better for me. Feel free to ask questions, comment, or otherwise add to the thread, but be aware that I not an expert, at all.

100_6107.JPG 100_6123.JPG

According to 762x54r.net, the 4 digit number stamped on the barrel shank is the year of manufacture on the soviet produced m91. This is an 1896 model, according to what Izveshk stamped on it.

I'm a fan of reducing government involvement wherever possible, and if it saves the buyer a couple of bucks, that's great. Thank you guys for the input, I appreciate it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top