JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They'll take a utility bill with address as well as a secondary. Unfortunately, my car's registration has my wife's name on it so that wouldn't work. I did check by walking into the UPS store today and they had the scan station. I may go in tomorrow on lunch if there's enough time. How long would you say it takes to get it done?
About 5 minutes to wait for employee if there is a line, 5 min for employee to do stuff, and about 5 minutes to scan. You can leave after that or wait up to 15 min until you get an etf file. If scanner is finicky add 5 min delay. Biggest variable is how busy they are/do you have to wait for an employee I would say.

I made an appointment and it still had to wait. It just depends on how busy that particular facility is. If you have hard to read prints, do yourself a favor and start using moisturizer on your hands a day or so before you get your prints scanned. I've got a couple of fingers that don't have much in the way of fingerprints left except for scars.

At one time, OSP would take your prints on cards or digital for $20. They stopped doing it doing covid but may have started again. Might want to check.

When the ATF decided that Silencershop could no longer file a Form 1 on your behalf and the Sheriff Dept. is booked out months in advanced for fingerprintings I decided that I'll just roll my own ink prints. A 25 pack FD258s, Ink pad, and the optional but nice to have card holder can be picked on Scamazon for whopping $25. Got a piece of cardstock and spent 5 mins practicing the roll. I've yet to have a set of prints rejected. It's really easy to do yourself and so far in my investment only costs me $1 per card to submit.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews