JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They'll take a utility bill with address as well as a secondary. Unfortunately, my car's registration has my wife's name on it so that wouldn't work. I did check by walking into the UPS store today and they had the scan station. I may go in tomorrow on lunch if there's enough time. How long would you say it takes to get it done?
About 5 minutes to wait for employee if there is a line, 5 min for employee to do stuff, and about 5 minutes to scan. You can leave after that or wait up to 15 min until you get an etf file. If scanner is finicky add 5 min delay. Biggest variable is how busy they are/do you have to wait for an employee I would say.

I made an appointment and it still had to wait. It just depends on how busy that particular facility is. If you have hard to read prints, do yourself a favor and start using moisturizer on your hands a day or so before you get your prints scanned. I've got a couple of fingers that don't have much in the way of fingerprints left except for scars.

At one time, OSP would take your prints on cards or digital for $20. They stopped doing it doing covid but may have started again. Might want to check.

When the ATF decided that Silencershop could no longer file a Form 1 on your behalf and the Sheriff Dept. is booked out months in advanced for fingerprintings I decided that I'll just roll my own ink prints. A 25 pack FD258s, Ink pad, and the optional but nice to have card holder can be picked on Scamazon for whopping $25. Got a piece of cardstock and spent 5 mins practicing the roll. I've yet to have a set of prints rejected. It's really easy to do yourself and so far in my investment only costs me $1 per card to submit.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top