JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Bought this a few years back with the thought of getting back into waterfowl hunting after being offered to hunt private land. Well that fell through and it's been sitting ever since. Never been in the field. It's been set up in the back yard 3-4 times to let the boys sit in it. So it's still in basically new condition. Been stored in the black bag that's next to it in the picture.

This is a top quality blind as we all know. I'm just tired of moving it around and it sitting unused.

$200 OBO. I paid a lot more than that.

First person that can arrange funds and pick up takes it. Not going to hold it. Sorry. Best to call or text me. 541-990-6750

Here are the specs:

The Top Gun blind incorporates the superior features of the Eliminator Pro-Guide, plus more! Designed for hunting in standing water situations, this blind is constructed with a bottom section made from double strength, 100% waterproof Dry-Cell material. Combine this with the added protection of a comfortable padded seat and you have a Top of the Line blind The Eliminator Top Gun.
•Lightweight rust-free aluminum frame built to last
•Very comfortable reclined seating
•Three inch dropped headrest
•Durable 900x900 poly-dacron material
•Double polyurethane waterproof coating
•Protective padded gun rest
•Original fast-access side flagging holes
•Final Approach original Stubble Straps
•Removable, convenient shell pouch
•Weighs only 22 lbs.
•New lower profile
•Spring loaded lids
•Unobstructed view
•36"W x 85"L x 18"H
•No field assembly
•Optional white camo pull-over cover available
•Collapses and compresses to fit inside short bed pickups while retaining its structural rigidty

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top