JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
these statements had to have come from a SNL parody right?

"Jacobs said he hopes some searches will result in the discovery of guns they didn't know were in their own homes"
"Maybe we'll find a toy gun that's been altered by a youngster in the house — and we know the tragedies that can occur there on occasion."

"Maybe we'll find a toy gun that's been altered by a youngster in the house — and we know the tragedies that can occur there on occasion."

Well I had this AR 15 airsoft rifle. I replaced the upper with a real AR 15 upper but it did not work. So I replaced the airsoft lower with a real lower and then it worked. So I could totally see how a toy gun could be altered so that it became a real firearm.

Wow, we should outlaw Airsoft rifles, this proves they are easy to convert to fire real bullets! A child could do it! ( granted that he could pass a background check and buy a upper and lower assemblies):rolleyes:

I think the sheriff was referring to toy guns that some kid has removed the orange tip off the end of the barrel.
They could then confiscate the altered weapon and then they could all gather around and sing a few stanzas of kumbaya

HAHAHA!!

I'll volunteer to have the police search my house when I volunteer to let the IRS give me a prostate exam.

I hate to say it about another Police Officer but I think he has taken leave of his senses. That is one of the stupidest things I have heard of. The better armed the populace is the better, as we just might be able to control the tyrannical government when need be.

I would have sworn this was a parody, but Google confirms he is a real person. But I've never heard a place called Beloit in Wisconsin, so maybe they made that up too? :D

Well I had this AR 15 airsoft rifle. I replaced the upper with a real AR 15 upper but it did not work. So I replaced the airsoft lower with a real lower and then it worked. So I could totally see how a toy gun could be altered so that it became a real firearm.

What part of pro gun are you ????????????

I would think this was a joke if I didn't already know there are people gullible enough, who just love the thought of giving themselves over to the government. Instead, it's just a sad reflection on the direction this country is going. Patriotism, liberty, freedom, all seem to be ideas that are fading into memory for the generic masses.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top