JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Without going all Google and Wiki on it this seems to be a bit on the high side ??

Beloit is located just north of the state border with Illinois. So far this year, the city has logged 51 shooting incidents and eight homicides, of which six have involved firearms, Arft said. The city has about 37,000 residents.

But then again I live in paradise not some inner city shot hole suburb.

But then again I live in paradise

You live in Oregon and say that? East of the Cascades? The western third of Oregon is awash with "Liberals".

Funny that though, I live in Tillamook, and know only two people who admit to voting for Mr. Obama. Maybe it's "Birds of a feather", and everyone I like to associate with is conservative, still, the brood of vipers is rumored to be considering am I-594 law in Oregon, which will guarantee I'll have to move.

You live in Oregon and say that? East of the Cascades? The western third of Oregon is awash with "Liberals".

It is a relative term. Outside of the towns in Western Oregon there are substantial numbers of conservatives. The ones who make their living off the land and work with their hands, the one produce what the urban liberals consume for food and shelter. I live close to the confluence of two rivers with a beautiful view of hundreds of acres of farm ground and the coast range mountains. This makes it paradise to me, since I ignore the local city bound liberals and their babbling drivel and f'ed up politics.

Granted, venture east of the Cascades and you enter a land of beauty and conservative politics.

Beloit police withdraws chief's offer of home searches for guns

The Beloit, Wisconsin Police Department today withdrew an offer made by Chief Norm Jacobs to have officers search homes for firearms after publicity over the proposal created a public outcry.

<broken link removed>

Damage already done. Raising a white flag after your a@@ is kicked is hilarious.

Myself, I would like thank the idiot police chief for his boldness in issuing such a statement. It was so far out there that it made people really think a bit. Like what kind of fing idiots do we have in law enforcement to make that call ??? He must have got some bad blue cheese dressing and it confused his mind. I hope his legal team has his a##.

I know a lot of LEO, have an LEO in the family and this is so far from their minds or even thinking of such a stupid idea.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top