JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am going to get fiber optic sights for my HK P30. Should I get front sight only or both front and back and whiy..

I have 66 year old eyes. How much will fiber optics help me in daylight or at the range?

I would really appreciate your thoughts. Are there brands I should stay away from?

What will a gunsmith charge to put the new sight on my pistol?

gunsmith usually charge $50 -/+

Try different color combo.

Red on front / Yellow on rear or blank rear

<broken link removed>

HK45/P30 Rear Sight - 10-8 Performance Store

DSCF0036.jpg

I have a front from Dawson on my IPSC gun. It's crazy bright in the sun. I didn't see the need for both front and rear. For me, it's front sight only for high speed shooting and that's when I want the extra visibility. When I slow down for a more precise shot and use both sights, I don't need the fiber optic.

Be careful with sight height if you do front only. I ended up putting on an adjustable rear so I didn't have to worry about it.

My eyes are not getting any better the sights on my PPK were invisible as delivered from the factory. No options that I found for this application so I made my own:

opticsight.jpg

Green over red. Much faster to acquire.

Fiber optic rod is available from hobby shops. A little Dremmel work and I took care of my problem.

My eyes are not getting any better the sights on my PPK were invisible as delivered from the factory. No options that I found for this application so I made my own:

opticsight.jpg

Green over red. Much faster to acquire.

Fiber optic rod is available from hobby shops. A little Dremmel work and I took care of my problem.

Nice work. I'm impressed.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR